Re: [IP] Day 1

I lived through my whole childhood with diabetes and I can remeber how it
felt to have to monitor blood sugare levels as well as take injections at
school.  I survived.  I''ve been a diabetic for 39 yrs. since I was 2 1/2 and
received my pump in Nov. 1998.  Oh how I wsh it had been available when I was
growing up.  I'm sure it will make a big difference for your son.  Tell him
to hang in there.  May you be blessed in all that you do.