Re: [IP] OUCH! when pulling out introducer needle (sofset)

wombn wrote: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:22:26 -0800
>A new development.....
>Lately, anywhere on the right side of my bellybutton, below beltline,
>it's begun to hurt when pulling *out* the introducer needle (Micro
>QR Sofset).

This happened to me about a wk or so ago and my BS's were bad for the rest
of the day. When I finally called MiniMed about something else I mentioned
it and they said I had probably hit a muscle or scar tissue in pulling out
the needle and should have changed the set right away.