RE: [IP] Interesting article relates to common RANT on IP

Not for political candidates they don't.  Please do make sure you specify
exactly what the JDRF lobbies for.  It's misinformation like this that
causes problems, similar to when reporters confuse Type 1 and Type 2
Diabetes.  Sorry for the tone; I mean no harm.  I am simply supplying the

Michael Otten
Board of Directors, JDRF (Long Island, NY Chapter)

I know that non-profit laws limit political action, but I'm not sure all
lobbying qualifies.  After all, JDF is a non-profit and they lobby

Jane Holzka