Re: [IP] night time hypoglycemia

In a message dated 3/2/2001 6:13:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Living with a husband, sleeping in the same bed, doesn't always
 help anyway.  >>

that's true for sure.  Also, about training the dog to recognize
hypoglycemia, I think I did that inadvertantly.  Whenever I have low bgs in
the middle of the night I get up and eat a bowl of yogurt.  the dog loves
yogurt.  So, I just put the bowl on the floor and let him lick.  Gives him a
real motivation to notice the kind of things that might make me likely to get
up in the middle of the night and eat yogurt.