Re: [IP] Interesting article relates to common RANT on IP

In a message dated 3/2/2001 8:32:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< When and if such a law goes into effect then a lobbying effort
 directed at the comittee that drafts the law would be appropriate. As
 a non-profit, IP can't advocate a political position, but the forum
 members certainly can. >>

I know that non-profit laws limit political action, but I'm not sure all
lobbying qualifies.  After all, JDF is a non-profit and they lobby

Jane Holzka