Re: [IP] Interesting article relates to common RANT on IP

> Michael,
>   What would you suggest the people on this list do to ensure that
>   some of
> these things get done and that those new guidelines include
> diabetes?  Like someone said earlier this is a group of sizable
> proportions and growing every day.  We should be able to carry some
> weight on some of these issues!!

When and if such a law goes into effect then a lobbying effort
directed at the comittee that drafts the law would be appropriate. As
a non-profit, IP can't advocate a political position, but the forum
members certainly can. I would suppose at some point in time, this
would end up in some regulatory agency or perhaps the group that
generated the report to begin with. Contacting those entities enmasse
might be appropriate as well.