Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX...I'M ON OF THOSE :o)

Sorry, but I don't agree totally.  I think that this many in such a
small group, if you consider the size of every living and non-living population
of time.  In my opinion, this much of a coincidence deserves even a small
study.  I also had chicken pox.  I wonder if there has ever been a
study of how many people have had chicken pox and developed DM and how many
haven't.

Sylvia

mom to Joshua wrote:

I'm sorry if I disagree about this line but I have a hard time thinking the

diabetes is related to chicken pox.

Andrea

BBFN