[IP] bye for a week

Hi all.  I am leaving tomorrow AM for Mexico!  I am not unsubscribing, as I
am taking my laptop on vacation with me, but I will only download digests
and then disconnect as will be using ISP's 800# and they charge me 15 cents
a minute to use it.
Anyway, I have double packed my supplies and sets for a week, and made Ken
carry an extra bottle of insulin with him, along with extra supplies and am
taking 200 strips with me.  I should be set as long as I don't forget my
Talk to you all soon, I will keep updated while in Mexico.
Have fun, I will be!
Love to all,
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.