Re: [IP] Pity

I am very sorry to here about your friend. I do consider it a
blessing to wake up each morning. Here it is a beautiful sunny day
and my bgs are lovely thanks to my new pump. Diabetics at least on
the list here don't seem to be on the pity party. Since I became a
member of the list they have listened, offered suggestions and helped
me find ways of better control. Sometimes people on the list do vent
but that is natural for anyone with a chronic , frustratrating , and
painful disease. It is healthy. There are lots of silly posts on here
along with the others. I don't believe its pity anyone wants only

Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com