Re: [IP] Browser Viewing - Long Lines

On 2 Mar 2001 14:11:00 -0500 Patrick G. Jobe" <email @ redacted> wrote:

>I use Internet explorer 5.5 to browse the Insulin Pumpers posting. Some of
>the postings are displayed with VERY LONG lines that I have to repeatedly
>scroll the screen to read. Is there a method (configuration) that I can use
>to cause IE to wrap these lines so they are viewable on one screen?

When I encounter such a posting I highlight all of the offending text,
select Copy on the menu, switch to a text processing application like Word,
open a new document and then Paste. The pre-existing margins in the new
document force the long lines of text to be folded at the last space between
words before reaching the margin. Then I either take time to read the
material or immediately switch back to my browser and continue with IP.
Tom Beatson