[IP] Sherry's horrible Dr.

Move on at once to a new doctor.  This guy is not giving you the best care
that you deserve.  He's just sitting around waiting for a chance to say gloat
and say, "I told you so."  Even if it means traveling or begging another endo
that your ob knows, you have to switch.  But I wouldn't blindly go to just
anyone that Dr. Charming recommends.   Do some research and make some calls.
Traveling 55 miles isn't that bad.  I travel 30, but it can take me 1 1/2
hours in rush hour.  Boston's medical area is one big traffic jam!
Good luck to you.  Don't let it get you down.