[IP] Re: Sherry's Dr. Charming

> > > Is it wrong to expect your doctor to be supportive and comforting?  I
didn't expect him to lie to me and say he was absolutely sure everything would
go fine, but do doctors have to harp constantly on everything that could go
wrong, as if they expect it to happen any day?  Is a comment like, "I assume
you are still pregnant?" right after a patient has had a bleeding scare what
doctors should say to try to put their patients at ease? > > >

I think he is one who would be first to loudly announce, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"
Don't give him the privilege. Hang in there (emotionally), dear, pretty soon
you'll be attending your baby's graduation! (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the evolution of pumps)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!