[IP] Question about insurance.

Good afternoon fellow pumpers,

I know this has probably come up in the past, but I am a recent newbie and
need help. Up until now I have been blessed with execlant insurance. I am
very grateful for the insurance that I have through my husband's employer.
They pay for all of my supplies and the total cost of the pump.

My problem or should I say challenge is that he may be changing jobs. The
insurance would be CIGNA HMO and I have very little knowledge about this
insurance. My endo is a participant with them  - Thank Goodness. My question
is do any of you have experience with this insurance for example how they
cover durable medical goods. I know that everyone's plan is different. I
would just like to hear some experience. It is kinda scary not knowing what
they do/don't cover/pay for until you are already signed up with them.

If you prefer you can e-mail privately at email @ redacted

Jennifer Meyer and Cookie Monster
dx 01-09-91
pumper 09-01-00