[IP] Sherry's Nightmare

 SNIP>>>>From: "Sherry Compton" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] My Horrible Doctor's Appointment Yesterday<<<<<SNIP

Jeez, Sherry, you have got to be having a nightmare with that Doc.   Don't
you ever go back to him again.  I cannot believe that their are still those
old Docs who act like that....Drop him like a hot potato.  Worse case, you
have to go 55 miles - but don't go to anyone your old doc recommends.  Just
because you hate confrontation doesn't mean you should be treated like that.
You will just have to keep researching, asking people, checking local web
sites or go to yellow pages for AMA referrals.   Remember, you are hiring
them, and you can fire them....they are being paid good money to properly
take care of you.

You have my deepest sympathy, empathy and concern.   You do not deserve to
be treated this way.  There must be caring compassionate physicians
somewhere besides on this list - and they can't say anything because of the
ethical background of physicians - but keep looking for the right one.  We
are here for you.  Hang in there.  AND ABOVE ALL, DON'T LET HIM MAKE YOU
FEEL GUILTY - IT IS HIS GUILT TRIP AND HE IS TRYING TO LAY IT ON YOU!!!!!!
Rise above his small minded plan!

Love ya,
Bonnie
Hville, AL