[IP] Re: shingles

LOL! Whooooooops! I stand corrected. *Almost* always (like in the
vast majority of cases.) :) It is one of the hallmarks of

Jan said:
Seems I just read something about not saying *always.* <vbg>  My
shingles was spread all over my upper chest. Well, I guess that
*was* one side - front side. (~_^)

I said:
>>>Shingles always occurs only on one side of the body along a pathway of nerve endings whereas CP makes pox all over the body. >>>

little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos4.html (3D ultrasound