Re: [IP] Melissa's room mate problem

People with diabetes can live alone and many do. Night time hypoglycemia is
scary, but it isn't any easier having people there if it makes them nervous.
It doesn't sound like that particular roomate was likely to be much help

I've lived alone, with room mates, in group houses, and in a nuclear family.
The only room mate I ever had who was much help became my husband.  Unless
you count my parents.

Now my husband travels a lot and I believe my dog recognizes hypoglycemia.
But I don't count on his help.

hope you feel better soon,