RE: [IP] Re: Accu-Chek Software

I called AccuChek on my own to order Accutillity.  The salesperson talked me
into Camit 1.2b $60.  It's great to finally see my son's numbers on a graph
but I soon discovered this wasn't what I wanted.  The program doesn't
understand carbs.  It does 12g exchanges only.  Plus, no way to email
anything. Yuck!  So I call them back.  They take note of my complaints, they
offer to send me a free copy of Accutillity since I said that was what I
originally wanted.  Then the lady told me to have my doc call so he can get
FREE software for his office.
I really like the AccuChek Complete

Marie Matthews
mom of David 9 ~ dx 9/99 ~ will pump Mar 01!
daughter of Donna 59 ~ dx 1945 ~ MDI