[IP] Ok - Now I REALLY Need To Vent! >:-(

Just found out earlier today.  My roommate has decided
to move to another floor soon, as in this semester.
Didn't bother to tell me she was unhappy in our room.
Didn't bother to tell me she was even THINKING about
leaving.  I don't know, but I think I would have tried
to work something out.  So much for that chance.  If
it'll make her happy, great.  Fine.  I'm glad she'll
be happy.  I found out through a friend who overheard
a rumor.  I didn't have a clue.  I told her that it
was a rumor, and only that.  Now, I have to say I was
wrong.  And I get to figure out if I am staying by
myself or if someone new was moving in.  I hope I get
the room to myself.  I roomed with this girl for 4
semesters already, this was our 5th.  I love finding
out stuff through rumors - you never know some of them
might be right.  Already talked to my CDE.  She said
it'd be ok as long as no night-time basals are going
to be changed.  Well, I can't promise her they won't
be changed.  They probably DO need to be changed
because I am highest that time frame (9pm to 7am).  Oh
well.  Just called the health office.  I guess I am
now going to have to get the school's permission to
back me up.  And all my docotors'.  Otherwise, I'll
either get a medical excuse out of here or I'll
commute.  I don't want a roommate right now.  Too
angry.  Too frustrated.  I don't need to deal with
anyone else's crap.  To hell with it.  I'll be damned
if I have to deal with a second roommmate this
semester.  >:-(

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?