[IP] |#924 No complications?

Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 19:46:35 -0800
From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #924
Sender: email @ redacted

insulin-pumpers-digest     Thursday, March 1 2001     Volume 04 : Number 924

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IP] Poll:  Do you bolus before, during or after meals?
Re: [IP] snow white virus AGAIN
Re: [IP] Organizer Case
[IP] Re: To Sylvia re Josh's class presentation
[IP] Re:  (IP)  Diabetes from chicken pox
[IP] No complications?
Re: [IP] No complications?
Re: [IP] how to get supplies with no insurance
Re: [IP] how to get supplies with no insurance
Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX...I'M ON OF THOSE  :o)
Re:  [IP] No complications?
Re: [IP] THOSE IDIOTS....AND NEED RECOMMENDATION PLEASE!
Re: [IP] Re: Maureen's baby
RE: [IP] OUCH! when pulling out introducer needle (sofset)
Re: [IP] Poll:  Do you bolus before, during or after meals?
Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX...I'M ON OF THOSE  :o)
Re: [IP] No complications?
[IP] Re: Maureen's baby
[IP] sealing the sofset opening
Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX...I'M ON OF THOSE  :o)
Re: [IP] NEW A1C
[IP] Re: PUMP NAMES
Re: [IP] No complications?
[IP] Mumps
[IP] Chicken Pox Here too...
[IP] Drug reactions
Re: [IP] CHICKEN POX...How about Mumps!
Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX...I'M ON OF THOSE :o)
Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX( AND SHINGLES...)
Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX...I'M ON OF THOSE :o)
Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX...I'M ON OF THOSE :o)
[IP] Re: Pity
[IP] CHICKEN POX TO IDDM IN 81-83.....TOO WEIRD!
[IP] Maureen
[IP] New Ultra One Touch Strips
Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX( AND SHINGLES...)
Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX...I'M ON OF THOSE  :o)
Re: [IP] Re:  Ultra One Touch Meter - Canada