[IP] pocket watch cases

I don't know where you'd find it, I just know that I've seen men with pocket
watches in the case that they clip onto their belt, then they also hook the
chain onto a beltloop.
You might try a watch shop, or maybe a men's department in the department

aka Mouse

here in philadelpha near the reading terminal we had a jewelery store that
specialized in rr watches. the were the reading railroad's official
watchmaker and certified and regulated all railroad watches they sold those
cases, after the reading died they moved out next to conrail headquarters.
if you have jewelry stores in the vicinity of the
Pittsbugh station they probably have them there, since the traimaster in
Pittsburg had to have designated a local jeweler the railroad's watchmaker.