RE: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #926

Kathy Fagan [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> genes, serious viral infection, etc.).  In my case, I
> believe there was a
> viral foundational cause, with the "trigger" of pubescent
> hormones.

That's entirely possible.  But the most likely culprit is not mumps,
rubella, measles, or chicken pox.  Based on current knowledge, the most
probably cause would have been a cold caused by a coxsackievirus (as opposed
to a rhinovirus which causes most common colds).

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted