[IP] strips for the ultra

I would like to know if the strips for the ultra and the fast take meters
are the same.I started on the pump January 29th and am now testing my blood
sugar at least 8 times a day. I have been using the One Touch Profile for
almost 5 years, but recently found out my insurance will now also cover the
fast take and strips for that meter. But the ultra is not on their
formulary. I would like to know if the strips for the ultra are the same as
those for the fast take, since I would be interested in getting the ultra
eventually.

Victoria