Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX...I'M ON OF THOSE :o)

At 07:58 PM 3/1/01 -0800, you wrote:
 >email @ redacted wrote:
 >>
 >> And I had chicken pox when I was 7 and DX'd when I was 36. :-)
 >
 >Aha!!!!  I knew there had to be a reason!!!!  I had chicken pox at age 2
 >and was diagnosed at age 44. There just HAS to be a connection!!!!  :)
 >(Unless it was the mumps I never got!)

I never had the mumps either (got the vaccination when I was in my very
early 20's).  However, I was DX'd (back in the dark ages-1957) before I got
chicken pox.  My mom had a terrible time trying to find a place to give me
a shot that wasn't covered with chicken pox.

David