[IP] Horrible Doc visit - Sherry

Sherry, DON'T not see an endo during pregnancy, just because this guy is a
jerk. If there are no other endos, I imagine you must use this doctor. See
below, i think what you said in your post you should "quote" right to the jerk
when you see him again!!!

Is it wrong to expect your doctor to be supportive and comforting?  I didn't
expect him to lie to me and say he was absolutely sure everything would go
fine, but do doctors have to harp constantly on everything that could go
wrong, as if they expect it to happen any day?  Is a comment like, "I
assume you are still pregnant?" right after a patient has had a bleeding scare
what doctors should say to try to put their patients at ease?

I think this says it all to him. And it should MAKE him feel like the JERK he
is!!   Good Luck