Re: [IP] Freestyle and bruising

> Has anyone else had trouble with the Freestyle meter
> bruising the arms? lauren started using it about three
> weeks ago and was loving it

I use it all the time (10+/day) without bruising. However, my wife (non-DM)
tried it out twice and bruised both times on her forearms.

You do have the option of continuing the use the FreeStyle but going back to
the fingers. That small samples really does make a positive difference even
on the fingers.