Re: [IP] Poll: Do you bolus before, during or after meals?

I will usually bolus before.  I have heard that if you bolus too late, i.e.
after you eat or start, you will spike and this will affect your a1c.  Your
post meal bg should be about the same either way.  In my eyes, it's better
to start the bg going down, then to work it back up with food, rather than
start the bg going up, and then bring it down.  If I'm low, though, I will
usually wait to bolus.