Re: [IP] Freestyle and bruising

Hey tell Lauren that when using the Freestyle on your arm you need to 'pump'
the area versus push down hard to try and get a drop of blood.  Actually
pusing down will stop the flow of the blood or atleast make it harder to get
a good drop.  Our rep told us that you do NOT want to have a ring on you
arm/leg from the lancet device when done.  Just gradual pushing should do the
trick.  We had to learn this the hard way too!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua