Re: [IP] My Horrible Doctor's Appointment Yesterday

Sherry C.

  This endo is liable for the comments he has said to you.  I think you
should consider getting some legal advice and DEFINATELY DO NOT go back to
 A-- H---...EVER!!!  I use to be terrible at standing up for myself.  I guess
with age it has gotten better because now I'm pissed and would gladly have
two minutes with that jerk to let him know that he will be facing legal
ramifications if he does not keep his negative comments to himself!!!  And
Oh, by the way, doesn't this idiot know that over half of this world's
population was UNPLANNED,  DM or no DM!!!

mom to Joshua