Re: [IP] Can't return Test Strips?-UPDATE

    Not only does your story underscore the "if you don't ask, you can't get
a "YES" philosophy, but I also think it's an important & empowering lesson
for all of the 3000 IP-ers. Diabetes is quixotic enough on a 24/7 basis that
we shouldn't also have to tolerate equally capricious behaviors from
suppliers, medical personnel, school personnel, etc. Legitimately asserting
oneself & succeeding is a powerful antidote to the frustrations of a chronic
condition that can't always be "tamed".
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)