RE: [IP] Re: Shingles

J Hughey [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> a pathway of
> nerve endings whereas CP makes pox all over the body. >>>
> Seems I just read something about not saying *always.* <vbg>
> My shingles was
> spread all over my upper chest. Well, I guess that *was* one
> side - front
> side. (~_^)

While it is more rare, shingles can manifest itself in more than one nerve
tract at a time and, based on your description it was bilateral.  However,
shingles is a varicella-zoster flare up in a nerve tract.  If it isn't in a
nerve tract, it isn't shingles.  That's the principal reason that shingles
is so painful.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted