Re: [IP] No complications?

It is also true that people that do not have a chronic
illness and who are otherwise healthy develop
problems. The idea of a "perfect" human does not exist
as we all have genetic predispositions to various
health problems. As for me, after 28 years of this
wonderful disease, I am not free of complications but,
they certainly have not progressed in the past couple
of years and I am healthy for the most part.

Minimed 508 - DX 1972 - Pumping Since 5/30/2000

Do You Yahoo!?