Re: [IP] Different Sets for Different Sites?

  I am starting to wonder about doing just this with Josh when the new MM and
Dis sets come out.  We currently use the MM sof-set micros.  Josh would not
be able to disconnect if it were not for that tail.  But when he does his
tummy it would be nice to have the direct disconnect which the new sets will
provide.  So we shall see.  But you also have to be aware that most insurance
companies won't allow you to buy too many supplies at one time!

mom to Joshua