Re: [IP] No complications?

I don't think anyone knows that yet.  We are the first generation of
diabetics that I know of to be lucky enough to live to an old age.

Anecdotally speaking, I can say that I have seen a reversal of
complications after pump therapy.  I have had stable, background
retinopathy for the past 25 years or so.  But the last time I saw my
opthalmologist he said that, to his amazement, he saw no diabetic eye
changes whatsoever.

Also, as far as complications go, it seems that much of it is the luck of
the draw.  Some people are genetically disposed to complications, others
are not.

Count your blessings; I know I do,