Re: [IP] how to get supplies with no insurance

Have your friend check with his doctor, many of the drug companies will
provide free medication for uninsured or underinsured people.  Also have him
check to see if the doctors office or clinic where he goes can provide him
with a Glucose monitor and strips.

He can check to see if he can get Medicare, or try to find a health clinic in
your area that will see uninsured or underinsured patients.  Don't give up,
he will get thru this.  I know when I had times of getting insulin and such
when money was tight I found ways, you just have to be persistence, and don't
give up, your health is too important to compromise.