Re: [IP] Re: Ultra One Touch Meter - Canada

Hi Jenn,
 Any pharmacist should be able to contact their
lifescan rep and get permission to trade in an old
meter. Call your local pharmacist and ask them if they
can do this trade in. I picked mine up today and
traded in an old precision QID. You can trade in any
meter according to what I was told.
 I was also surprised that they had just got the
strips in too so I was able to pick those up as well.
I have a friend who is a pharmacist & CDE at Shoppers
Drug Mart and I was her guinea pig to try a forearm
test. The meter only needs a tiny amount of blood and
it worked great. A bonus was that there are new really
thin lancets with it and I could barely feel it, it
did not hurt at all.
 Good Luck!
--- email @ redacted wrote:
> which meter are you going to trade for a one touch?
> theyw ill do that? just trade them like that or is
it a special deal? thanks. your fellow ontarian

Do You Yahoo!?