[IP] New Ultra One Touch Strips

      I finally found the strips at Walgreens in Missouri. The cost is $60.00
for 50. We are hoping  that Wal-Mart will get them in!  Shannon uses  4
strips  aday,  and her insurance will  not cover them.
      Also  a small update on Shannon's pump.  After 4 Endo visits, it has
been determined that her pump  was not working properly,  so she is being
rushed a new one. Meanwhile she is  back on injections.