Re: [IP] DIABETES FROM CHICKEN POX( AND SHINGLES...)

At 03:49 PM 3/1/01, you wrote:
>Spot...cprrect me if I am wrong, but I believe that SHingles in the 'Adult'
>form of Chicken Pox...so the person below got a double does of the CP virus!

You are correct both the Shingles and Chicken pox virus is the same.  the
only difference is that the first time you get it it is Chicken Pox and
every time after that its called Shingles.  They are both the same Herpes
Virus.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438