Re: [IP] NEW A1C

How long have you had diabetes? The reason I ask is because I've had diabetes
for 20 years now. I'm not on a pump yet, but am working hard to get one! My
endo really doesn't want me to try and have a baby. My other doc says it
would be very difficult at best. I really hate the idea of my husband and I
not ever having kids. We've been married six years now. I'm just curious if
there are other diabetics out there that have had diabetes awhile and had
good pregnancies?

Tish (type1)