Re: [IP] Poll: Do you bolus before, during or after meals?

On 1 Mar 2001, at 16:25, Bonnie Stone wrote:

> What do you do, and why?

I never EVER know how much I'm actually going to eat.  "Eyes
bigger than my stomach".  Born that way.  My whole life, I
remember someone saying that to me on a regular basis.  Usually
mom and grandma.

So.  after a couple of really big boo-boos and close calls, I now
wait til after.

Some foods, I have to do a very long square wave on.  Spaghetti,
for example.  Takes up to 5 hours for me to digest spaghetti.  It's
pointless to bolus beforehand.  I'll just go low and then swing WAY
high when the bolus runs out.