Re: [IP] CHICKEN POX...How about Mumps!

When I was young in the 1950's I had within 2 months both kinds of measles
and the mumps and then had my tonsils out and then had the bad measles
again. I missed alot of school when i was in 4th grade.
But my children who were born in the 70's all had their measles/mumps
you would not want the mumps or measles. I was one very sick child.  Mumps
really really hurt. Measles can kill a child.
I am now very sensitive to sunlight-I squint horribly. My doctor says it was
from the measles. I had chicken pox and all my children have had them too
not fun either.
Glad there are less and less of these illnesses. if you have young children
the benefits of vaccines outweigh possible side effects and prevent others
from suffering too.
If an adult male gets mumps it may render the male sterile. One of the
measles nis dangerous for a pregnant women to catch as it can harm the
unborn baby.
I have such a history os assults on my immune system that who knows which
event created the diabetes.