Re: [IP] Can't return Test Strips?-UPDATE

I called the nationwide customer service center and filed an official
complaint.  The person who took the info said that she had never heard of
such a thing.  She said that the general manager of the store would receive
the official complaint within 24 hours and that I should expect a call.  I
was also instructed to call back if I had not heard from him within 48 hours.

Well on my way to work this morning, my Mother called me on my cell phone (I
drive highway for 90% of my trip...I don't usually answer my cell phone when
driving...be safe!) and stated that the manager had just called and the
clerks in the store were WRONG!  I was entitled to a full refund!  I am
supposed to ask for him  when I go back on Saturday.

I have full intentions of telling him about my post to all 3,000 of you to
let him know how upset I was (and still am!)  Perhaps I will shop Walmart

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM X 18 years, Pumping since 1/4/1995.
e-mail:    email @ redacted