[IP] Re: Maureen's baby

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that Gillian Elizabeth made her grand
appearance into the world on Feb. 19th, at 9:17 pm. 9 lbs, 11 oz (!),
21.5 inches long. She had a borderline low blood sugar at birth, but is
fine now, and passed all of her newborn tests with flying colors, much to
her Momma's relief. It was a long labor, followed by a quick C-section.
All are home and healthy now. I have some funny stories about nurses new
to pumping, which I'll share later. Thanks for all your great support
throughout this pregnancy--it really was worth 12 blood sugar checks a
day (but my fingers hurt).

Maureen M.