Re: [IP] Poll: Do you bolus before, during or after meals?

Bonnie Stone,

  I never really thought of it like that; comparing to non-DMer.  Anyway,
Josh , who is nine, will do a pre-meal bolus if he is high.  Then he will
figure out his carbs (well SOMEONE will anyway) and will do the actual meal
bolus after he eats.  We have him do this at school too.  He checks his BGs
before going to lunch then will calculate his carbs/bolus after he eats to do
the meal bolus.  It is better than having him bolus then he not eat what he
thought he would!!!

mom to Joshua
dxd 8/97, pumper 12/99