[IP] Poll: Do you bolus before, during or after meals?

It is my purely unscientific and subjective observation that bolusing
during or after a meal gives better post meal blood glucose's than doing
a premeal bolus.  This makes sense,  when you consider than a person who
does not have diabetes, does not get that burst of insulin until after
eating, in response to the carbohydrate's effect and the rising BG.
I am a diabetes educator and a pump trainer and have been trying to help
clients determine what works best for them.  Several have shown better
control with post meal bolusing.  One person commented that he could eat
as much or as little as he wanted vs being committed to eat enough to
cover his bolus.
What do you do, and why?
Thanks for any info.
Bonnie Stone