Re: [IP] Does better control cause sleepiness? HELP PLEASE!!!

In a message dated 2/27/01 2:08:47 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have recently started getting under better
> control--and now all I want to do is sleep.  No
> kidding.  I am so tired all of the time....I would
> have thought that I would feel alot better and would
> have been tired more when my blood was out of

same thing here!  it tends to go away after a while..... at least it did with
me  :O)  i know, it seems like it should be the other way around  :O)

gina & her unnamed pump (someone please name your nephew :O)
-=-IDDM dx'd 11/83.... pumping since 2/01 and LOVING IT-=-
(O: feel better now than i've felt in 19 years :O)