[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #922

In a message dated 3/1/01 12:03:33 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Faith,
> The Dis reps are wonderfull too.  I have the Dis rep
> for my areas pager, cell and vm.  He answers pages
> within about 3 min.
> Kelly

wow Kelly,
well, my rep seems nice and has been helpful but i for sure have had no
offers of personal help and giving out paging numbers....in fact my
experience with help from reps and cdes has been rather not there.  My endo
is the person i usually go to for help or this list or other pumpers on line
i know...

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000