[IP] No complications?

Hello there I am a 23 yr. old type 1 diabetic for 21 years.
I used to be on injections of Regular/NPH mixed for 18 years then went on
the Humulin Pen with Humalog for 2 years and have been on the Disetronic
H-Tron pump for 10 months using 1 unit/15 grams of carb bolus and a 1.1
basal rate throughout the day. I have had no complications at all by the
grace of God and am very healthy (run, exericse, lift weights everyday) my
last HBA1C was .695. I have a question though: Is it possible to live with
Type 1 for one's entire life (till they pass away) without any
complications if one takes care of themselves (ie: manage sugars,
exercise, low-fat intake etc) or will everyone eventually have
complications no matter what?