[IP] Re: Approved

> > reps are available 24 hours and if yours isn't, you should ask him why.
Mine lives in San Antonio and I'm in Corpus Christi, TX and I have his home,
pager, cell, work and voicemail numbers.  Get to know your rep, it really
helps. Andrea, > >

> I can't even imagine having this kind of rapport with a rep. wow. Faith >

Me, too, either, also. I've had more contact with my rep's assistant in the
last 9 years and just met the rep once at a meeting last year.
Jan H