[IP] Re: Ultra One Touch Meter - Canada

    Shoppers Drug Mart phoned me this morning and said that the new Ultra One
Touch meter would be coming into the store next Monday.   Don't know about
the strips not being available--thats kind of silly isn't it!
    I am also in a small centre-Peterborough, pop. 68,000.  I'll go next week
and try to trade in one of my old meters for a freebie.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be pumping soon.