Re: [IP] QUESTION ABOUT SOF-SET AND THAT TAPIE THINGIE...LOL

The beige piece....I don't recall ever seeing a beige
piece.....is there something I'm missing?  I take the
little flappy thing off the wings, and use both of the
square tapes with holes in them.
kelly

> i see......the beige piece i've always kept on.
> truthfully, i've always
> meant to ask, but never did!!

> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
> send a DONATION

=====
Kelly
"Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind."
        --Bruce Lee 1940-1973